METAGALLERY CONTENT POLICY
Last updated 12/27/2021
Original Works Only
Metagallery/Coincast (herein, “we”, “our”) requires all content to be one’s own original works, to which they, at the moment of uploading, have full rights of ownership.
Acceptable Content Only
Additionally, content must be found acceptable for our platform. A list of unacceptable content is included at the end of this Content Policy.
Removal of Content
Should any content go against these conditions, it shall be removed from our platform.
While Metagallery hosts NFTs, which are decentralized and therefore un-censorable, the metadata of the NFTs are hosted on our own centralized servers, which we distribute to users of our platform.
We reserve the right to discontinue hosting of any of this metadata at any time, for any reason.
The NFTs on the platform will always exist on the Ethereum Blockchain, their metadata’s persistence, however, is subject to our sole discretion.
We will remove metadata found in violation of this content policy.
Unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
• Content not permitted by Apple or Google’s Appstore policies.
• Content that attempts to scam, phish or otherwise defraud.
• Content that harasses, bullies, or incites violence against groups of people or individual people.
• Content that contains obscene, profane or otherwise grossly offensive communications or visuals.
• Content that graphically depicts injuries, abuse, or violent acts towards humans or animals.
• Content related to or depicting Child Exploitation.
• Content related to or depicting Child Abuse.
• Content which is sexually explicit in nature.
• Content which is pornographic in nature.
• Content containing personal financial information.
• Content containing citizen’s identification cards, including government issued photo IDs.
• Content associated with DOXXing.
• Content containing sensitive records.
• Content containing information violating an individual’s privacy.
• Content containing a subject who had not consented to participating in said content.
• Content containing private property of a subject who had not consented to participating in said content.
• Content taken from no-photo zones.
• Content belonging to someone else, used without their permission.
• Content violating another entity’s copyright.
• Content containing impersonation.
• Content that may cause damage, injury, or harm to others.
• Content related to illegal products or services.
• Content specifically related to government regulated products or services.
• Content related to Terrorism.
• Content related to Terrorist organizations.
If you have any questions or wish to report content in violation of this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
If content on our platform is infringing upon your rights, please contact DMCA@coincast.app